Nikuni single & twin stage regenerative turbine pumps for boilers
Nikuni single and twin stage regenerative turbine pumps for steam boilers, are designed to reduce the cost of ownership of small steam boilers and steam generators by providing a high pressure capability and greatly enhanced working life.
Nikuni regenerative turbine pumps for steam boliers
Nikuni regenerative turbine pumps are heavy duty precision-made units ideally suited to the repetitive on-off duty cycle required to supply small steam boilers and steam generators.
Please play this video, it will show you in considerable detail why Nikuni regenerative turbine pumps for steam boilers are worth purchasing for your OEM product or as a retro-fit item; see...
- Designed for both continuous and repetitive start/stop operation
- Absence of cavitation
- High temperature capability - 100°C seals
- No booster pump required - even for water at >100°C
- Low NPSH requirement of 2m
- Simple robust design
- Quiet - low noise profile
- 6 model line-up
- Working pressures from 1.1 to 3.0 Mpa
Aeration&Mixing welcomes enquiries for:
- Nikuni FHD/STS/JHD/SN single rotor regenerative turbine pumps
- Nikuni STWS/SNW twin rotor regenerative turbine pumps
Ideally suited to small steam boilers and steam generators.
This product is newly available for the UK market and will be introduced during Q3 of 2017.