Aeration&Mixing A&M aerator/mixers for treatment of waste water
Aeration&Mixing A&M aerator mixers are designed for the treatment of large volumes of industrial waste water. Available in 3 sizes for working depths from 2 to 6 metres, units can be installed along one wall or in a grid pattern across the tank floor.
The A&M© aerator/mixers are a patented dual purpose design for the treatment of large volumes of industrial waste water. Available in 3 sizes for working depths from 2 to 6 metres, units can be installed along one wall or in grid pattern across the tank floor.
One major advantage of the design is that the A&M© aerator/mixers can be fitted on to lift-out frames, simplifying inspection and maintenance procedures.
Each unit has a single port for an air supply and the very strong suction generated by the passage of air draws up sediments and reduces the formation of sludge at the bottom of tanks. An appropriate air supply will be required sized for the requirements of the installation.
Three models are currently available:
- A&M© 200
- Air volume required/unit: 0.05 to 0.10m³/minute
- Water depth: 0.4 to ~2.0 metres
- Material: Nylon 66
- A&M© 400
- Air volume required/unit: 0.02 to 0.40m³/minute
- Water depth: 2.0 to ~4.0 metres
Material: Nylon 66
- A&M© 1000
- Air volume required/unit: 0.05 to 0.70m³/minute
- Water depth: 4.0 to ~6.0 metres
Material: Nylon 66
Please play this video and note the excellent turbulence and mixing taking place. In this installation the A&M aerators were located on the left-hand wall of the tank, approximately 0.50m out from the wall, ensuring good mixing and no significant sludge accumulation on the base of the tank; see below...
- Vigorous turbulent mixing
- Strong suction mitigates sludge build-up
- Low air pressure losses in the tank
- Excellent whole tank circulation
- Good oxygen transfer
- Mixture of bubble sizes ideal for active sludge BOD5 reduction
Aeration&Mixing© welcome enquiries for any size of installation in tanks, lagoons, lakes, any industry, any sector.